Turtle Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander

5 Year Member
[/size]“Turtle Talks” is a sea turtle conservation program that I created in 2001, at age eleven. It is an out of the box, traveling seminar that visits schools, libraries, and nature events in Florida. I authored a children’s sea turtle activity book and a gopher tortoise activity book, to accompany the program. There are now over 100,000 in print and all have been given away FREE.

Currently I am in a competition for $10,000. The funds will be used to keep the booklets in print and free.

Please text me a vote in the Best Buy 15 awards text: BBYV28 to 32075 or vote online at www.GenV.net/bestbuy You can vote once every day at the text and online address until January 9th.

I am way behind in the voting. So I am trying to create a tipping point. Asking for help passing along my plea. If you could put my info out on your friend email list or facebook page. I would sure appreciate it.

If you would like a copy please send me an email. [email protected] I will send you the book in an attachment.

Look for my picture and the Turtle Talks story on the back of: Cool Ranch Doritos bags.

As a high school intern I was able to donate $25,000. To Mote Marine Lab from the Volvo For Life Awards.

Zander Srodes

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Good for you, Zander! I applaud what you're doing, and I hope you win. I've moved the thread to off topic chit chat.

Yvonne

Zander

5 Year Member
Thanks, I am trying. I really want to keep giving my books to children around the world, free. Zander

Status
Not open for further replies.