Sneak Preview

TortoiseDVM

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
He was selected from a group of 11 from 3 different clutches due to his personality... He was the bully!

TortoiseDVM

5 Year Member
Florida
Chowing down on Pusley, cactus, Bahia, and clover in his outdoor pen.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Congrats, On your new soon to be extremely large baby. Lol I would love to be the keeper of a gallop. They are stunning. Real Live Dinosaurs. Please pist lots of pics, Id love to keep up with his growth. One day i will win the lottery and tend my own herd.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Sorry for double post i hit send too quickly lol .Congrats, On your new soon to be extremely large baby.:p Lol.. I would love to be the keeper of a gallop. They are stunning. Real Live Dinosaurs. Please post lots of pics, Id love to keep up with his growth. One day i will win the lottery and tend my own herd. @N2TORTS has one and Ive watched his threads over the past few months ,Tyrone is gourgous. They grow pretty quickly from what ive seen with him.. I think they are just awesome .They have the neatest expressions on their faces. :) Just too darn cute. Good luck and keep us posted. Goodness ALL OF YOU who keep the giant torts are soo lucky. And yes , Im jealous.
Lol :p

TortoiseDVM

5 Year Member
Florida
What is this future dinosaur bully's name? I can't believe how tiny he is...since he will be getting MUCH MUCH bigger.

Name pending... Our Aldabras are named after US Navy vessels. Perhaps the Galaps will be named after pirate ships ;)