StarWars: The Force Awakens

Prairie Mom

Virtually raise your hand if you're going to see Episode7 in December!
Pretty excited for it, I hope it delivers.
I'm actually refusing to watch trailers or read up on it anymore. :) I want suprises! I do think you're right that we have already seen Luke's hand on R2.

Last edited:

Prairie Mom

I would say it is definitely an action movie. Don't look at it as a "geek" or "nerd" movie all of them are really well done and are a fun adventure to experience just give one a try.
Being a nerd is SOOOOO much COOLER than trying to be cool. I say go ahead and look at it as "a geek or nerd" movie:D

Prairie Mom

Now is anyone going to admit to also watching every Star Trek episode ever made? Multiple times and every series?
Cha ching! Nearly all of them. There were some series I didn't see all of. I missed a lot of Voyager. Not intentionally or anything.
full of win.jpg

Remember...I was one of the 2 people to openly mourn Leonard Nimoy on the forum:)
The Force is Strong with this one who also neglects the Prime Directive while pushing random buttons in the Tardis.

Prairie Mom

Hey Delaney and other fellow Star Wars nerds---I MEAN ENTHUSIASTS:D You guys should consider doing fun avatar pics with me!!!! PLLLLLEAAAAASE! I'm considering starting Nov. 18th.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Cha ching! Nearly all of them. There were some series I didn't see all of. I missed a lot of Voyager. Not intentionally or anything.
View attachment 153489

Remember...I was one of the 2 people to openly mourn Leonard Nimoy on the forum:)
The Force is Strong with this one who also neglects the Prime Directive while pushing random buttons in the Tardis.
I do recall that.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I was thinking I may need to post about this too:D My family growing up were such big Star Wars nerds. It's our tradition to watch Star Wars every Thanksgiving. I won't see it opening day, because they are being sweet and waiting for me to travel for Christmas:) I'm dying with excitement!

I'm going to let my "nerd light" shine bright and admit that I'm both kind of embarrassed and proud to admit that I was a camper when Star Wars was re-released in theaters and I even camped for Episode 1---feel free to let the Jar Jar jokes begin;)

Right now, I'm doing a mix of Halloween/movie themed Avatars and I had decided in Nov/Dev, I would start to do a rotating mix of Star wars avatars with the random Aliens from other books or movies thrown in just for fun:)
View attachment 153486
:D Oh yes, definitely do some themed avatars, because why not!
I think I may consider selling my soul to get tickets for the premiere night.

Prairie Mom

:D Oh yes, definitely do some themed avatars, because why not!
I think I may consider selling my soul to get tickets for the premiere night.
My Nephew actually won some tickets for him and a guest for a premiere showing the day it is released. I wasn't there, but apparently he won a massive game of Jenga at the Comicon in Salt lake.:)

Last edited:

thehowards

5 Year Member
Central FL
Being a nerd is SOOOOO much COOLER than trying to be cool. I say go ahead and look at it as "a geek or nerd" movie:D

I agree with you there :D, I'm just trying to say it's not only for one group of people everyone should watch it. Too many people over look these movies because they think it's too nerdy.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I was thinking I may need to post about this too:D My family growing up were such big Star Wars nerds. It's our tradition to watch Star Wars every Thanksgiving. I won't see it opening day, because they are being sweet and waiting for me to travel for Christmas:) I'm dying with excitement!

I'm going to let my "nerd light" shine bright and admit that I'm both kind of embarrassed and proud to admit that I was a camper when Star Wars was re-released in theaters and I even camped for Episode 1---feel free to let the Jar Jar jokes begin;)

Right now, I'm doing a mix of Halloween/movie themed Avatars and I had decided in Nov/Dev, I would start to do a rotating mix of Star wars avatars with the random Aliens from other books or movies thrown in just for fun:)
View attachment 153486
can I come over for Thanksgiving? I'll bring the pumpkin pie.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I love the movies I don't like the Lines waiting to see them. I'll wait

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
More importantly, what order are they playing the movies in?
Prequels first.
...I don't think it would seem right if they trashed the order of their own movies, even if the audience is just going to use the first 8hours to nap.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

View attachment 153486

I think the kid is worse than Jar Jar.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I think the kid is worse than Jar Jar.
upload_2015-10-25_0-52-47.jpeg
tumblr_lzmtv8kSHs1qfkrgao1_250.png

Nothing against anyone, I just like making of fun of actors :)