Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
This is the philips i use, And if i use rept shine or torto moist, can it work to prevent pyramiding? or its not good for the torto shell?
As you see on the packaging, it's Spot, Focused Beam and beam angle is 30 degrees. It's very similar to Intense Basking Spot. But we need a flood bulb (beam angle 60 degrees or wider). Maybe you can find Philips Flood bulb (they make them, for sure)?

Shell conditioners can help a little bit by retaining moisture on the shell. But they can't prevent pyramiding of humidity is low and heating/lightning are incorrect. You can use cold pressed coconut oil instead of conditioners, once in a 1-2 weeks, if you want to add some shine. But it's completely unnecessary.

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hello sorry for the delay! Hopefully Alex’s responses have helped you! For lighting definitely go with a floodlight, leds for ambient(if you don’t feel the enclosure is bright enough), ceramics for back up/night heat if you need them, and then a good t5 bulb for uv🙂

I believe coco peat is more fibrous than coir, fibbers can cause impactions so I’d personally stick the the coir and then add some orchid bark on top👍