Sulcata Outside enclosure

Hector zaragoza

Location (City and/or State)
Glendora
Hey there guys ! I’m this is Normies my 1 year old sulcata. I’m just sharing this for some ideas ! I’m in California and we are in the mid 70’s rn . He also has a enclosure inside our home for the night time. I would like to decorate his outside enclosure with some eatable plants , any recommendations?? The substrate is top organic soil underneath the cypress mulch so I already planted Timothy grass. View attachment 318807View attachment 318808

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Hey there guys ! I’m this is Normies my 1 year old sulcata. I’m just sharing this for some ideas ! I’m in California and we are in the mid 70’s rn . He also has a enclosure inside our home for the night time. I would like to decorate his outside enclosure with some eatable plants , any recommendations?? The substrate is top organic soil underneath the cypress mulch so I already planted Timothy grass. View attachment 318807View attachment 318808
Welcome!! I like what I see for a young tort!! More experienced sulcata owners will help you out on soil & vegetation. Great handsome tort, too.

Big Daddy

5 Year Member
Shelby, Alabama
Dandelions are good, many Succulents are good, Agave, Aloe Vera or burn plant, Hen and Chicks Echeveria succulent, Desert Rose Adenium obese, Sedum purpureum live-forever, Prickly pear cactus or Opuntia. All of these should grow well in CA. Of course there are many, many more plants.

Hector zaragoza

Glendora
Dandelions are good, many Succulents are good, Agave, Aloe Vera or burn plant, Hen and Chicks Echeveria succulent, Desert Rose Adenium obese, Sedum purpureum live-forever, Prickly pear cactus or Opuntia. All of these should grow well in CA. Of course there are many, many more plants.
Ahh thank you very much !