Tallula the CLIMBER !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My little madam Tallula has been doing great, the past few days she has become so feisty though haha. She will not stop trying to climb up the side of her enclosure or climbing onto her hide log and pushing herself off....she seems pretty mental? Is this normal ? Nothing has changed, eating patterns are normal, her breathing is fine...is she just being a monkey? Of course I worry as I work full days, so worried something happens to her. My poor nerves :p

jdub

5 Year Member
To my knowledge, tortoises are very curious creatures. Once they find out that there is a bigger world beyond their enclosure they will always try to explore. How tall are the sides of your enclosure and is it made of see through material?

Stazz

5 Year Member
Well we are going yo have to make the side taller, as she is getting too clever for me....she moves her log against the side , climbs up and hangs off the edge on the inside (I saw this for the first time this morning). Her enclosure is made of wood, so nothing see-through. Yeah I hope you are right about her just being very curios :p

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
For the time being you might want to put a book on the corners to keep her in her enclosure. And take the hide out while you are not there. She will dig down if she wants to hide unless you have something she can not get ontop of.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks a million for that Robyn :D I was worrying how I would keep her from trying it again, as the Ace Store where we got the wood to build her enclosure is SUPER far away from us, so would only be able to get there on the wknd. And I moved her hide to the bottom floor (she has two floors) so I wnt have to worry while I'm at work now.
Thanks again !!!! I just love this forum, always get an answer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.