THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckenzieg

5 Year Member
I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me with Charli. As of this morning, it is 99 degrees on his warm side, 80 on the cool, and he is EATING!

I would be a sad tort mama if I hadn't have found this forum and you amazingly helpful experts, so THANK YOU a million times over. I have a lot of learning to do to make my little man happy, but in the past week, he is CLEARLY much, much happier.

THANKS!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
You are very welcome :) I am extremely happy to hear that Charli is doing better!!!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Glad everything is falling into place...but that 99 would be better if it was 110 - 120...what wattage are you using?

mckenzieg

5 Year Member
It got up to 102. I now have a 100 watt incandescent, a 100 watt CHE and just ordered a UVB online because my local stores don't have the 10.0 15" that my light requires. So, until I get the UVB, which I hope shifts very quickly, I am also using a 125 watt heat lamp from home depot. I have a humidifier going as well, but I'm not sure where to keep it, and right now the humidity that is being measured says 24%. The cool side is 82, which surprises me for such a small enclosure. But sure enough, I gave him a bath this morning and let him back in his area, and he immediately ate some pansy and some greens that I have growing in there for him. I'm sure the plant situation will have to be altered, but I bought some spring mix to plant and also have mazuri on the way. I took my MVB back because it was hurting MY brain...got the CHE instead and the incandescents going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.