Three Leopard TORT Babys !

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

5 Year Member
can you post data on the one thats pyramided I.E. current weight and scl also any history you may know of how he was raised prior too you acquiring him?

luke

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
I'd be happy to post Koops specs when I have the numbers availible. But to be honest I dont think there has been much change with regard to pyramiding. He does however seem to be getting a little thicker around the head and arms.

As far as history goes. Koopa and Turty both came from a local pet store here in Anaheim. They were kept in your typical beef Jerky style habitat(Thanks Tom). Small Box, rabit pelits, close bulb, one small hide for multiple torts. I'm not sure how many weeks Koopa actualy spent in this style set up but I do feel he was soked regurlarly. They guy at the pet store told me to do it at least every other day but to aim for once a day.

The guy at the store said he was about two months old when I got him so you figure he must have spend at least 2 or 3 weeks in the beef jerky machine.

Turty was in far worse shape than Koopa when I got him. His shell was smooth but his moral was prety low since he was sharing a box with a GPP and a couple of Sullys that were several months older than him. He was really depressed for about a month after we got him. Hes doing better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.