Three Tortoises Walk into a Bar….

Nsav

Location (City and/or State)
Robbinsville NJ
Someone interpreted the joke to be that the father arrived at the bar before the son, but the bartender — who was a TFO member— pestered him with so many questions, (e.g., what size is your tank, what’s your basking temp, cool temp, hot temp, what kind of UVB, do you have a ceramic heat emitter at night, what type of substrate, you’re alone in the tank, right, send pictures, send pictures, send pictures !!!!!!), that the father left the bar and jumped into a lake.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Someone interpreted the joke to be that the father arrived at the bar before the son, but the bartender — who was a TFO member— pestered him with so many questions, (e.g., what size is your tank, what’s your basking temp, cool temp, hot temp, what kind of UVB, do you have a ceramic heat emitter at night, what type of substrate, you’re alone in the tank, right, send pictures, send pictures, send pictures !!!!!!), that the father left the bar and jumped into a lake.
Whereupon the bartender ran out after him, yelling at him from the shore: "NO, you dumb#@#! It's supposed to be a WARM soak!"

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I actually happen to know what happened next, and I suppose I could tell you, but then I'd have to...you know.