Time for Christmas guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tomjacob

Hey guys.
What are you doing for Christmas ?
I am cleaning and painting my home and will go for D.J. on divine day.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Painting?? Where do you live? Its been below freezing for days now here! Good luck if you do live in this climate ;)

My family all goes and stays at my Grandparents in Portland, OR. Its been a long standing tradition... Many good childhood memories.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
We used to have a big thing on Christmas Eve, and my husband would play Santa, and come down the "attic steps"...loads of presents...food...friends would come over for drinks...very big thing. Then on Christmas day we would go to my Mom's house for dinner. We don't do the Christmas eve thing any more since my kids have grown, and now that my parents are gone, my family comes over to my house for Christmas day ...friends drop by for drinks and goodies...then everyone leaves, and I have a big mess to clean up. Christmas...yay!

M

Maggie Cummings

We don't do anything. I put up a Dale Earnhardt Christmas tree and I do Christmas by myself. I decorate the tree with strictly Dale Earnhardt ornaments. I have a whole mess of them, each one is different. I'm so lame but I think it's pretty cool. I LOVE a Christmas tree. I love the way they smell and how they look. So I will decorate my tree and open a present from my sister, and I'll make a nice Christmas dinner....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't do anything. I feel its for kids, and since I'm living alone and don't like the hulla balloo, I treat it just like another day. I do go to my daughter's on Christmas morning and watch them open their gifts. But my house is not decorated, and no tree. Also known as laziness!

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
As I know I'll probably have to work this holiday, that's where I'll be. After that, probably cook with my boyfriend for a nice dinner, and then to bed. Oh and probably packing stuff too, our moving day is on the 29th..FUN!! :(

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
If I was in Corvallis I would invite you to Christmas dinner Maggie!

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Interesting that the original poster is now banned....I've recently been dx'd with some challenging/interesting stuff and my Dad is scheduled for serious surgery next week so we're not doing much, but my kids and their kids are coming into town to share Christmas morning with us. Hope everyone has a happy new year and enjoys their holiday no matter which holiday you celebrate in the coming weeks.

M

Maggie Cummings

DoctorCosmonaut said:
If I was in Corvallis I would invite you to Christmas dinner Maggie!

Thanks so much! I appreciate the thought...

He must have been a spammer...I'll say a prayer for your Dad...Sending good thoughts your way...

katesgoey said:
Interesting that the original poster is now banned....I've recently been dx'd with some challenging/interesting stuff and my Dad is scheduled for serious surgery next week so we're not doing much, but my kids and their kids are coming into town to share Christmas morning with us. Hope everyone has a happy new year and enjoys their holiday no matter which holiday you celebrate in the coming weeks.

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thanks Maggie.

maggie3fan said:
[He must have been a spammer...I'll say a prayer for your Dad...Sending good thoughts your way...

katesgoey said:

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
maggie3fan said:
We don't do anything. I put up a Dale Earnhardt Christmas tree and I do Christmas by myself. I decorate the tree with strictly Dale Earnhardt ornaments. I have a whole mess of them, each one is different. I'm so lame but I think it's pretty cool. I LOVE a Christmas tree. I love the way they smell and how they look. So I will decorate my tree and open a present from my sister, and I'll make a nice Christmas dinner....

OK, I want to see a photo of the Dale Earnhardt-dedicated Christmas tree! Better yet, let's see Bob standing next to the Dale Earnhardt tree, if such a pose can be contrived.:p

Maybe you should wait till your feet are healed...;)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I don't know if you put bob next to the tree he might try and eat it, being a sulc and all.

Luvthemtorts

5 Year Member
Southeast
I go to bed early and wait for Santa to come. My daughters (11 and 14) don't believe in him anymore and make fun of me but I see him every year coming home from Christmas Eve dinner at the inlaws.
The kids say its an airplane but I know better cause I get presents every year from him.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
katesgoey said:
Thanks Maggie.

maggie3fan said:
[He must have been a spammer...I'll say a prayer for your Dad...Sending good thoughts your way...

katesgoey said:

Sandy, I hope everything goes well for your Dad. Prayers for you and your family.

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Iowa, U.S.
katesgoey said:

Best wishes from here in Iowa :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Best wishes and prayers for your dad, Sandy. Try to appear as cheerful as you can so he can, too.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Sandy, my thoughts and prayers goes with your dad and your family. Let us know how the operation went :)

Status
Not open for further replies.