Toad ID Please

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Still beat ya; I pull over and run around picking them all up. I don't get every single one, but I get as many as I can then keep going when cars start coming.
So you found the one category I won't play chicken in traffic for; bugs and Isopoda (that's what worms snails and slugs are, right?)
Bugs in America is often used to mean any creepy crawly, but it refers also to a group of insects with piercing and sucking mouthparts (Hemiptera).
Isopoda includes the pill bugs / woodlice.
Worms are lots of different phyla, but earthworms are Annelids.
Snails and slugs are gastropod molluscs.

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
Bugs in America is often used to mean any creepy crawly, but it refers also to a group of insects with piercing and sucking mouthparts (Hemiptera).
Isopoda includes the pill bugs / woodlice.
Worms are lots of different phyla, but earthworms are Annelids.
Snails and slugs are gastropod molluscs.
Then a website I was recently on needs to be corrected because they had snails slugs and worms under the Isopoda name tag.
Sadly, it was a science website.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
Still beat ya; I pull over and run around picking them all up. I don't get every single one, but I get as many as I can then keep going when cars start coming.
So you found the one category I won't play chicken in traffic for; bugs and Isopoda (that's what worms snails and slugs are, right?)
This made me laugh! I've done this too...

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
Toad is doing great! Does appear to have vision problems but can still see a bit. Also has a little problem catching the food so I have to keep moving it back near him