Topic With An Unspecified Direction For The Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mid-Missouri
So I am online right now and realize that I don't know anyone in the forums particularly well. I have said hi to a few people on the forums, but beyond general advice giving for my tortoises and geckos there isn't much that I talk about on here (which is fine since that IS what the tortoise forums are for, but I really love this site and I respect the people on it, so I think that it would be nice to get to know some of you a little better if any of you are as bored at the moment as I am :) )

We can talk about anything that you like. I enjoy debates on scyfy topics (such as time travel, alternate realities, prehistoric ideas, ect.), I like Firefly and anime, I love animals and enjoy hearing about all the different encounters people have had with exotic or different or even just funny animals, if you have an animal wish list then we could talk about that, we can talk about upcoming events, things that bug you, things that you like, xbox, career goals, music, design, school issues or really just anything....

If you're interested in continuing this thread then just reply with either an idea of your own or a continuation of one of the topics that I mentioned, as I will be online for at least another few hours and will keep an eye out for new replies on this particular thread :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's okay to have your own thread, but you also might like the pretend chat thread. We talk about everything in there at some time or another. We even nicely argue and tease each other, too.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hmmm. No. I should just stick to tortoises here...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here's the link to our Pretend Chat:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-32013.html

I've gotten to know quite a few of our members by "chatting" with them here in this thread. You are more than welcome to join us and tell us about your day...or your life...whatever!

Status
Not open for further replies.