Toretto

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Don’t forget to toss in a cuttlebone. At that age..and size he should be chomping away on one every now and then.

Here’s an old video of our Sully munching away on one last February 2017.

Happy Torting!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Don’t forget to toss in a cuttlebone. At that age..and size he should be chomping away on one every now and then.

Here’s an old video of our Sully munching away on one last February 2017.

Happy Torting!

Thanks Mark!!! I keep one in there! She likes to chomp on everything:). She chased me down for some crepe myrtle.. but keeping posting me videos of yalls handsome man!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan

Kaeloni

Montana
Thanks! I did that with a glass of wine and a good sitting spot in mind.. just wanted a place to watch the babies play for a bit and unwind after work

I love it! It’s nice that you have so much space to work with. I sit outside my tortoises enclosures and watch them all the time. Sometimes I have to multitask and fold laundry while I’m watching them. With 5 people in my house, the laundry never ends.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I love it! It’s nice that you have so much space to work with. I sit outside my tortoises enclosures and watch them all the time. Sometimes I have to multitask and fold laundry while I’m watching them. With 5 people in my house, the laundry never ends.

Ooooh I know!!!!! It never ends!!! Gotta snatch what time you can:)

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Your Tortoise is adorable. Very nice specimen. However, I think you have a male, but it is still early. I have found my males seem to be a little more interactive and friendly than my females. I have found a nice warm water bath will sometimes encourage the male to "flash you" but I have a nice male who I thought was a female for three years. So best of luck!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
[Your Tortoise is adorable. Very nice specimen. However, I think you have a male, but it is still early.

I would be thrilled if that were the case ( I’m so hoping for all males)!but I’ll still love “her” if it’s a “her” too.. LOL.. Toretto is super interactive. I was doing some work on her play yard yesterday evening and she followed me to each section as I moved..

alemmon

California

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I that you love her/him . She always came running to see what was going on and to interact. Glad that has not changed. Have a great weekend.

Hey Karen!!! So glad to read you here:). We are so proud to have Toretto and she seems happy. I know you must miss her. We would be glad to have you for a visit if you need a vacation from the city life!

Kayc

Houston
I do miss her. But, I know she is in good hands. I will follow her on here.
As, tempting as a trip out of this city is, a drive that far would he hard for me.