Toretto

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I thought Toretto had been eating well, soaking, pooping, & doing all the right Sulcata things.. I keep food out morning and evening plus they are outdoors at least an hour a day... so I guess she was holding out on me though. She cleaned her plate twice today plus grazing time.. when I refilled it before I left she was heading for it agin before I could even get the door closed!! LMAO... I see huge turds in my future[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
I don’t know what’s going on, but this site will not let me post pictures, I keep getting errors, started 3 days ago, if I did something wrong, please let me know.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I don’t know what’s going on, but this site will not let me post pictures, I keep getting errors, started 3 days ago, if I did something wrong, please let me know.

Well that sucks... are you using a mobile app or a desk top? I had to delete my app and re download once due to a similar issue. I’m sure it’s nothing you’ve done though!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
She certainly tore the place up.
She knows “room service “ will be right there.

I had a friend come spend the weekend with me and she just kept going on about how rotten she is. She will run her head all the way out just so I can scratch her neck and she will follow me as long as I’m in sight to get some rubbing... we are all in luv with her!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
5lbs today!!!IMG_9304.jpgIMG_9306.jpg

And this was after 4 HUGE turds [emoji90] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Looks like you have a digger! Ours never dug like that.

She does like to burrow in.. my little Crusher (who looks female even though it’s way to early to tell) also does this.. Pickles will burrow in the orchid bark and sometimes in the coconut fiber but you never find any substrate on his shell.