Toretto

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I love her shell reminds me of @Jay Bagley Sheldon

Omg... that’s one of the best compliments you could have given me because I fell in luv with Sheldon the first time I saw him. His shell is gorgeous and has inspired me to use the shell saver on mine. Pickles has turned out amazing because I started that on her from the beginning. When I saw the difference, I started using either the shell saver or the coconut oil on Crusher and Toretto every day too.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I love her shell reminds me of @Jay Bagley Sheldon

Remember the video of the butt scratches that you posted for me months ago??? Well Toretto is really into the “butt dance” .. lmao! She loves attention!! She’s got a little bumpy aberrant scute back there and right under it is her sweet spot.. she trips me out!!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Omg... that’s one of the best compliments you could have given me because I fell in luv with Sheldon the first time I saw him. His shell is gorgeous and has inspired me to use the shell saver on mine. Pickles has turned out amazing because I started that on her from the beginning. When I saw the difference, I started using either the shell saver or the coconut oil on Crusher and Toretto every day too.
I use coconut oil on Murphy

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Remember the video of the butt scratches that you posted for me months ago??? Well Toretto is really into the “butt dance” .. lmao! She loves attention!! She’s got a little bumpy aberrant scute back there and right under it is her sweet spot.. she trips me out!!
There is something about the butt scratches they all love lol

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
How old? I bet! I hope to see more pics! And I ordered the shell save. It's not the same brand though. Hope it works just as good.

She is a 2016 hatchling so just a little over 2.. I feel like most any moisturizer (safe for them) will work well.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Large and in charge! ( compared to my other two) [emoji23]. This lady has SO much personality. She loves butt scratches the most I think. Will chase me down and then turn around just so I will rub her sweet spot:) Bath time is not her favorite. She is sulking here I think because it has been too cold to go outside...[emoji20]
IMG_9371.jpg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Thanks! I can’t take credit for her looks because she was already a bit over 2yrs when I got her.. but the lady that had her loved her and took excellent care of her as well!

Bee62

Germany
Toretto is really a beauty ! I love the dark color of her shell.:tort::<3::<3:

Kayc

Houston
Hi EllieMay
Toretto is looking grrrreat.
And your right....she will sulk if she can’t get out. Thank goodness it is warming up.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hi EllieMay
Toretto is looking grrrreat.
And your right....she will sulk if she can’t get out. Thank goodness it is warming up.

Thanks Karen!! She is almost 6lbs now... She got to spend several hours out yesterday and was out most all day today. I can tell when she’s ready to come in because she walks and grazes until she’s tired of it then heads to her hide..