Toretto

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Right!!! How did Opo fare while y’all were cruising??
Did you get a tan ???
I think he did ok. He decided to poop in his nighttime hide instead of his pool. So I gave the caretaker some extra money. He soaked for over a hr. when I got home.
I got some sun but I can't stay in the sun to long because of some of my meds. But that was my first cruise. There will definitely be more.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I think he did ok. He decided to poop in his nighttime hide instead of his pool. So I gave the caretaker some extra money. He soaked for over a hr. when I got home.
I got some sun but I can't stay in the sun to long because of some of my meds. But that was my first cruise. There will definitely be more.

I’ve never been on a cruise. It’s on my list of things to do one day:).

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Toretto weighed in today at 21lb 6.3 oz. He is 3yrs 4months old. This time last year, he didn’t even weigh 5lbs !!

He’s such a big ham and is very “mom” oriented. He actually likes affection. Will follow me most anywhere but doesn’t care for hardly anyone else.
Wow I dunno how I missed this thread for awhile now but he has gotten huge, and looking great!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Well it’s been a while( again) but I took photos and weighed today. The photos won’t post but Toretto is now weighing in at 23lbs10.7oz... WOW!!! He finally stared eating Mazuri last month ( like it’s goin out of style) and he’s back on the incredi-climb again with his weight!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well it’s been a while( again) but I took photos and weighed today. The photos won’t post but Toretto is now weighing in at 23lbs10.7oz... WOW!!! He finally stared eating Mazuri last month ( like it’s goin out of style) and he’s back on the incredi-climb again with his weight!
Great! I just tried posting photos with no luck either.
I do believe that mazuri helps with weight gain. Wish there were pics.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well done Toretto.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
While his growth has slowed for the winter, it definitely has not stopped. Today Toretto weighed 25lbs 1.5oz after a warm soak and load dump! He’s a handsome &friendly fellow.... to my son & me:) He doesn’t really care for many other visitors in his yard..

Attachments

• 1B37CE69-11FC-4F66-AD2D-C12300A340D9.jpeg
    1B37CE69-11FC-4F66-AD2D-C12300A340D9.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
  • D44D4D28-E396-4A98-B2EF-DBFFC01CFDB1.jpeg
    D44D4D28-E396-4A98-B2EF-DBFFC01CFDB1.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 10

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
While his growth has slowed for the winter, it definitely has not stopped. Today Toretto weighed 25lbs 1.5oz after a warm soak and load dump! He’s a handsome &friendly fellow.... to my son & me:) He doesn’t really care for many other visitors in his yard..
Haha it looks like the cactus is going on and coming straight out lol. I had to stop using the bathtub for Murphy after he clogged my pipes :confused:

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Haha it looks like the cactus is going on and coming straight out lol. I had to stop using the bathtub for Murphy after he clogged my pipes :confused:
Yeppers.. in one end & out the other
I have a scooper that I take out the turds to flush and then I put a strainer over the drain when I let the water out. Being that he’s almost solely on grass, his poop is pretty firm now.. but it’s still like letting the horse in for a potty break!

I have two girls with heads full of hair so I’m no stranger to the drain snake

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Toretto is looking great. You should turn the jets on in the tub for him.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

Spa day!
brought Toretto in for some pampering and a weight check...He was 1 ounce short of 28lbs! Hard to believe he was only 4lbs when I got him and will already be 4 this May! Luv this dude ;-)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
This is our "Little Pig"

From this......

IMG_0130.JPG

to this.......Today.

H2lSbEaESACjdqlOjSnkUQ.jpg

And leaving this for me to clean.....But only about once a week.

bNjJJLShQZGh1Qh2I4B2EA.jpg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas