Tortoise Farts?

To-To

Alright, i know tortoises cant really fart, when they do it comes out with their poop anyways

but To-To was chowin down on some romain lettuce, then all of the sudden i hear what sounds like a

Wet Fart? Donald Duck Drowning?

it sounds really stupid, but thats the best way i can put it

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
My Tidgy definitely farted a lot when I first got her and she was not very well.
It got rarer, but she still does, very occasionally and not always in the bath.

newCH

5 Year Member
So.FL
I have only experienced Sheldon fart once, That bubble from the backside during a soak !

Randi

Canada
My dog will fart and run. He likes to do it while he cuddles with you. He farts while he sleeps and on occasion these farts will be so powerful that he needs to get up and relocate. If you were to make a fart sound with your mouth, he will 'check' his butt out by looking and sniffing it. I'll have to keep an eye out for tortoise bubbles, hahahaa. I wonder if it can be observed with a turtle?

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
My dog will fart and run. He likes to do it while he cuddles with you. He farts while he sleeps and on occasion these farts will be so powerful that he needs to get up and relocate. If you were to make a fart sound with your mouth, he will 'check' his butt out by looking and sniffing it. I'll have to keep an eye out for tortoise bubbles, hahahaa. I wonder if it can be observed with a turtle?
This thread has just had me in stitches. I need to grow up. lol If I had your dog I would be constantly winding it up with noises. Honestly my eyes are watering. Oh BTW my torts fart too.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
This thread has just had me in stitches. I need to grow up. lol If I had your dog I would be constantly winding it up with noises. Honestly my eyes are watering. Oh BTW my torts fart too.
It would be awesome to get it in video:D