tortoise penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

gargonshepard

5 Year Member
My Penelope had her tail hanging in her water bowl. My wife and I was watching because she never has her tail out it is usually tucked up in her shell. She started wagging her tail back and forth and suddenly it looked like she had two tails.

I have posted pictures of her on this blog before and it was pretty consensus that she was female. She was only 5 inches at the time though and now she is 6inches. Could that have been her penis and Penelope is actually peppe?

gargonshepard

5 Year Member
Im not saying she literally had two tails. Im saying something came out of her tail that made it look as if she had two tails. Ive never seen it before and we didn't have a camera handy. I don't know if we will see it again.

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Has "her" tail also gotten longer since then when others guessed the sex?

gargonshepard

5 Year Member
doesn't seem like it has gotten longer just proportionate to were it was at 5 inches. Do girls have an "extra tail" that occasionally protrudes out the tail vent?

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I believe the reason they want a picture
Of it because a tort can turn out its intestine . And that can be a major problem. .

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Well if you believe. That to be true go to
" you 2 " I think they have a video of that
On there

EchoTheLeoTort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
United States
you'll have to get a picture at some point. I wouldn't worry to much about it. even if its not sticking out, take pics of her tail and plastron again so we can take another look

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dude looks like a lady .

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.