Tortoise Tutorial Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Is anyone interested in doing some (any) kind of tutorial videos that we can upload to the Tortoise Forum YouTube account? Videos would be featured on the home page if they are detailed and accurate. I'd love to see the video creativity of some of you out there!

Panegyric

5 Year Member
Josh said:
Is anyone interested in doing some (any) kind of tutorial videos that we can upload to the Tortoise Forum YouTube account? Videos would be featured on the home page if they are detailed and accurate. I'd love to see the video creativity of some of you out there!

I know i'm new here but if you don't have an immediate deadline I'd love to do a few videos about russians, building enclosures on a minimal budget?

Cloud 9

5 Year Member
So. Cal.
What is the Youtube account name? or do you have a link where I can click to go to subscribe? :).

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
Cool idea. Might do onesp sometime, but wouldnt know what kind of topic :)

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
come on people, make some! I love watching care videos and seeing people's tortoises and their enclosures in them. :)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Panegyric said:
Josh said:

I know i'm new here but if you don't have an immediate deadline I'd love to do a few videos about russians, building enclosures on a minimal budget?
I love this idea and would love to see it:)

Lindsey123

5 Year Member
Washington
That would be amazing!! I would definitely follow it, possibly even do some videos once I get my russian :)

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
I was hoping to see one on building or setting up an enclosure for red/yellow footed tortoise ill be getting one in a month if not sooner and I'm trying to prepare and need advise and tips for indoor enclosures

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
OK - what I have in mind is something that we will use to post directly on the TortoiseForum Youtube account. We'll keep an index of all the different videos and topics and posters who create the videos, then everyone can use the same videos/links to share throughout TFO (and beyond)! Email your tortoise tutorial videos to josh @ tortoise forum .org

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
I made a little instructional video showing how to sand a tortoise's beak with an emery board. Other videos will come soon, and there are some 'for fun' ones, also. My YouTube account name is Tortaddiction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCRWRqTuWTA here is a direct link to the video. :)

Josh said:
OK - what I have in mind is something that we will use to post directly on the TortoiseForum Youtube account. We'll keep an index of all the different videos and topics and posters who create the videos, then everyone can use the same videos/links to share throughout TFO (and beyond)! Email your tortoise tutorial videos to josh @ tortoise forum .org

Status
Not open for further replies.