Tortoise vs Dog hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggieofNarnia

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
Oh. My. Gosh. You NEVER EVER EVER keep ferrets and birds in the same room. They are natural enemies. We have three parrots and four ferrets and have to work to keep them separated. One little slip up nearly cost us our African Grey one night.
Also, his ferret treatment is very outdated. When they bite, you must them attribute it with something bad. I usually scruff their necks and that has worked fine for the one baby we had.
Putting a crazy dog and a kitten together is not good. The kitten's bad experience will not make it like dogs and will probably adversely effect it.
The monkey? Seriously? For the last time, THEY SHOULD NOT BE PETS.
I am getting my degree to put people like him in jail..
None of those animals should have been put together and was more stressful than anything and is horrible for the animals.

Okay. I am done.

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Utah
OMG!!!! SOme people should not be allowed any where near animals!!! the number of incidents in that one video are disgusting at best...crowding all those babies onto that table dumb..having dogs cats birds monkies ferrats torts birds fish and so on and so on all together!! DUh!!! This guy is an idiot!!! and Bravo should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this guy to make such a catastrophy under theor name!!!

MaggieofNarnia

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Eloise said:
OMG!!!! SOme people should not be allowed any where near animals!!! the number of incidents in that one video are disgusting at best...crowding all those babies onto that table dumb..having dogs cats birds monkies ferrats torts birds fish and so on and so on all together!! DUh!!! This guy is an idiot!!! and Bravo should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this guy to make such a catastrophy under theor name!!!

Sadly money probably plays a big role as to why this man is allowed to air this show/infomercial. I spent years in the race horse industry and learned just how far people will go for money and sadly the animals well-being tends to be put on the back burner. It's sad and horrifying and reflects the mindset of human nature all too well.

R114

5 Year Member
Marc Morrone (born 1960 in Bronx, New York) is an American animal dealer and breeder and host of The Pet Shop with Marc Morrone for Mag Rack.

He also hosted Petkeeping with Marc Morrone, a television program produced by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, which originally ended its run on September 17, 2006, although several stations throughout the country continue to air old episodes to meet their E/I requirements. It is now back in production on the Hallmark Channel. He currently lives with his wife and many pets.

Here's all the "many pets" he keeps together-

Aouda, a kookaburra
Adam and Eve, corn snakes
Bananas, an Albino Burmese python
Bubbles and Squeak, prairie dogs
Chaunticleer, a rooster
Chicken little, a Chicken
Dante, a raven
Darwin, an African Grey parrot
Einstein, a Screech Owl
Goofy, a Goffin's Cockatoo
Go Go, a Black-headed Parrot
Harry, a scarlet macaw
Harvey, a Flemish giant rabbit
Mel and Seymour Goldstein, guinea pigs
Mercedes,a Cat
Murphy, a mixed breed dog
Nelson,a Red-eared slider
Prunella, an agouti
Remus ,a Hyacinth Macaw
Splash, a ferret
Sebastian, a Victoria Crowned Pigeon
Shelby, a Duck
Tyler, a Red Headed Finch
Tigo, a cockatiel
The Three Musketeers, four chinchillas.
Walter, a pigeon
Dixie - dachshund
Piper - pug
Pamella,a Red-eared slider

He also owns a giant pet store. Crazy.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
R114 said:
Marc Morrone (born 1960 in Bronx, New York) is an American animal dealer and breeder and host of The Pet Shop with Marc Morrone for Mag Rack.

He also hosted Petkeeping with Marc Morrone, a television program produced by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, which originally ended its run on September 17, 2006, although several stations throughout the country continue to air old episodes to meet their E/I requirements. It is now back in production on the Hallmark Channel. He currently lives with his wife and many pets.

Aouda, a kookaburra
Chaunticleer, a rooster
Dante, a raven
Einstein, a Screech Owl
Harry, a scarlet macaw
Mercedes,a Cat
Prunella, an agouti
Remus ,a Hyacinth Macaw
Splash, a ferret
Shelby, a Duck
Tigo, a cockatiel
Walter, a pigeon
Dixie - dachshund
Piper - pug

I hope he at least keeps them separated in his home...

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
mctlong said:
R114 said:

Aouda, a kookaburra
Chaunticleer, a rooster
Dante, a raven
Einstein, a Screech Owl
Harry, a scarlet macaw
Mercedes,a Cat
Prunella, an agouti
Remus ,a Hyacinth Macaw
Splash, a ferret
Shelby, a Duck
Tigo, a cockatiel
Walter, a pigeon
Dixie - dachshund
Piper - pug

I hope he at least keeps them separated in his home...

DOUBTFUL!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A REAL DUMB A**!!!!!:(

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
Every day, every way, my breath is taken away by how people will treat animals, and what they will think is funny. The sheer amount of people in this world that mistreat and abuse animals, AND get away with it, is just shocking. This is yet another example :(.
Not just the tort-and-tongue thing, just the guy in general....

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
Looks like some idiot who knows nothing about puppies OR tortoises. This makes me ANGRY. That pup didn't deserve that, nor did the tort.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I think what makes me more angry in the video someone else posted is that several of the comments below read something similar to "I would have just chopped the turtle's head off to save that poor puppy"...

Makes my blood curdle

Status
Not open for further replies.