Tortoisehomefarm.org

jjaymeza

Location (City and/or State)
Fort Worth
Has anyone ever purchased from this site? Is this credible? I’d love to know your experiences if you have.

jjaymeza

Fort Worth
They have quite a nice web site, but I'd be leary of buying from them. I just get a bad feeling about it. I had never heard of them until your thread.

Yeah see and the .org has me trusting but that’s a fear of mine their tortoises are also extremely cheap. Such as $800 for an Aldabra.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I don't see a website either?

Salspi

Chicago
Aren’t your videos your property? There should be some fine or disciplinary action for stealing videos too.

nhong

5 Year Member
I know this is an old thread, however a friend showed me the ad for an $800 Aldabra and I had to look into it. Very suspicious that their PayPal payment option specifically wants you to pay with "Friends and Family" ONLY! All other forms of payments listed are payments that are impossible to get your money back from.

Sulcatafriend

Usa
The classic scam if u use friends and family u gift him the money
I know this is an old thread, however a friend showed me the ad for an $800 Aldabra and I had to look into it. Very suspicious that their PayPal payment option specifically wants you to pay with "Friends and Family" ONLY! All other forms of payments listed are payments that are impossible to get your money back from.

will3d4food

floirida
SCAM, DO NOT BUY FROM tortoisehomefarm.org !!!

I also made the mistake, I've been talking to them for a week now to see if it was really a scam, I was really confused because he did not tell me he was a Nigerian Prince. They refused to show me a picture of Aldabra, with eggs in the background, and my name written on a piece of paper, and said all egg hatching are guaranteed (which is impossible).

Furthermore, they have minimum orders of $500, the also only allow you to "send to friends" via paypal (which means there's no way to dispute the charges), there's many other details I've gathered, such as all the pictures and videos are stolen from other websites.

I've sent a abuse claim to namecheap,com, the people that web host the scam company, I also recommend more people send emails to [email protected] too so we can shut them down before they steal money.

Thanks

Tortoiseboy24

Manila
Hello Guys,

I just want to get you thoughts I saw an add in Facebook selling aldabra & radiated tortoise with cheap price. The seller is Tortoise Home Farm. I just want to make sure that this is a legit company before I make the purchase. Should I buy or not to buy from this people?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you!

PD4Ever

Paxton
Someone really needs to poke around and bite the bullet to see what happens. Is there a physical a dress that the buisness is registered to? If so, maybe a visit is due.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Can you post a link here to them?
We have some seriously computer savvy members here.
I just Googled them and they are indeed a blatant scammer.

Last edited: