Torts in Sandiego Need a Hand

Renee_H

Location (City and/or State)
Glendora, Ca
HOLY SH ... almost did it. On It as we speak ... or as I type, ya get what I mean ... I hope. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted trying to get them ASAP.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed !
Can’t be sure this is the same 2 I saw on FB but I referred them to this forum to rehome hoping you’d see them.
Such a sad world for some of these tortoises.

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
Happy, Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Day. I will be contacting him this morning. We received an email and now it's just figuring out the logistics. These 2 will be happy, free and eating healthy (outside of a 10 gallon aquarium) soon enough.
I'll say it again Thank You @DoubleD1996! for posting this it will give them a WAYYYY better life!
Thanks for the tag my friend @wellington, you are 1 of our biggest supporters and we never forget that. Maybe 1 day I'll be as knowledgeable as you, but only if I hang around here and learn, learn, learn. The TFO is the best thing for torts there is. (period)

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
O 1 more thing .....
still not sure if this is the same 2 but thank you @Renee_H
Can’t be sure this is the same 2 I saw on FB but I referred them to this forum to rehome hoping you’d see them.
Such a sad world for some of these tortoises.
It takes a village to do what we do, all of us deserve a pat on the back for our efforts to save these 2

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
So we have bad news (maybe)... After sending us an email and letting us know we would be a great fit for these 2, crickets...... nothing..... no response from the 1 with the torts. We were starting to wonder what was going on, they just would not respond to repeated emails and phone texts and messages. We finally received an email a little while ago saying "we found a local Sanctuary to take the 2 of them, so sorry for the late response." So lets all hope this "Local Sanctuary" is not one of those ones we all know about, ya know the ones that feed fruits everyday, keep the Sulcatas together and with the other petting zoo animals. We tried and gave every opportunity to them to choose us even offered to drive the almost 10 hours. I am an optimist and will (until told other wise) think they are getting the life they deserve. We can't save em all, but we will try too and never give up!

Renee_H

Glendora, Ca
So we have bad news (maybe)... After sending us an email and letting us know we would be a great fit for these 2, crickets...... nothing..... no response from the 1 with the torts. We were starting to wonder what was going on, they just would not respond to repeated emails and phone texts and messages. We finally received an email a little while ago saying "we found a local Sanctuary to take the 2 of them, so sorry for the late response." So lets all hope this "Local Sanctuary" is not one of those ones we all know about, ya know the ones that feed fruits everyday, keep the Sulcatas together and with the other petting zoo animals. We tried and gave every opportunity to them to choose us even offered to drive the almost 10 hours. I am an optimist and will (until told other wise) think they are getting the life they deserve. We can't save em all, but we will try too and never give up!
I’m my experience this will answer itself in time. Someone needs you more. ❤️

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Darn, was really hope for the we got them update. Hopefully the person at least told the truth about who has them and not given to a person that will give the same bad care.