Trading Goodies?

MichaelaW

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Harlingen, TX
Is there anyone else interested in trading anything? Us tortoise people here in the Midwest will be bombarded with freezing weather in a few months and we're stocking up on tortoise food.:)

Amanda81

5 Year Member
Northeast Tennessee
I will be cutting down my banana trees soon, I will have plenty of leaves. I am experimenting with freezing and dehydrating some now but if anyone is interested I can send same day as I cut down so their as fresh as possible.

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
I have a lot of various different kinds of seeds (pumpkin, squash, cucumber, zucchini, cantaloupe, different clovers, okra, etc) and if anyone would like some, I'd be willing to trade/give away. I'd be interested in a couple cactus pads since I'm having a hard time coming by any around me.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I'm looking for any - ligularia - any one have any to trade ? (or sell) I have many different kinds of seeds and plants and a few dollars to spare:D:D

I dont have many plants for my babies, but I do have cactus. If possible I would like plants,seedlings, seeds, leaves or flowers. I am tring to make more of a variety in their diet. The only eddble plants I have are, aloe, christmas cactus, and one spider plant. I go outside to get mushrooms, and dandelions. If you know of plants that turtles love let me know.

Attachments

• KIMG0034.jpg
    KIMG0034.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 27
  • KIMG0036.jpg
    KIMG0036.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 25
  • KIMG0035.jpg
    KIMG0035.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 24

MichaelaW

5 Year Member
Harlingen, TX
Does anyone have moringa seedlings or seeds? I'm also looking for bamboo plants or seeds. I have a few varieties of different seeds I can trade.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Does anyone have moringa seedlings or seeds? I'm also looking for bamboo plants or seeds. I have a few varieties of different seeds I can trade.
Do you really want bamboo some grow 18 inches tall a day once they get started nothing will kill it off ? Just asking ?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
If anyone has an overstock of dried grape, hibiscus or mulberry leaves I can pay in baked goods or dubia roaches. (Or baked dubias if you are into high protein snacks with lots of pokey legs - ew!). I really don't think I have much else to offer from the Eugene, OR area unless you are addicted to Yumm! Sauce which I have been known to use as a bartering chip.

MichaelaW

5 Year Member
Harlingen, TX
It's that time of year to start trading goodies. I'm looking for plumeria, hoya, bamboo, and ice plants or seeds, and any other types of flower seeds. I have grapefruit seedlings and am in the process of rooting mulberry tree cuttings. I also have many types of seeds.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's that time of year to start trading goodies. I'm looking for plumeria, hoya, bamboo, and ice plants or seeds, and any other types of flower seeds. I have grapefruit seedlings and am in the process of rooting mulberry tree cuttings. I also have many types of seeds.

@Turtulas-Len just recently posted he's dug up some bamboo. I've sent him an alert.