TRAPPER JOHN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
This is our alligator snapping turtle, Trapper John. He is now about eight years old. He was the size of a gallon of milk top when i recieved him back in 2004. Today we cleaned his tank and took a quick picture of his size.

2gv4lfk.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I like that view of him better then the ones you posted a while ago:D He sure has grown. do you know the size of him now and how big they are suppose to get?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
LOL....now I bet he is thinking...."hold me *** up will ya, wait till I get a chance to get some of yours!!"....love love love your snapper...:D

jason g.

5 Year Member
Wow aldabraman you have a snapper as a pet!!! You are a brave man. Those guy can take your fingers right off. That's the turtle I've seen the most is big snapping turtles. No shortage of those in Indiana. Hillbillies eat them but most people are afraid of them. I accidentaly hooked one fishing one time and I was terrified to take the hook out. I did but I've seen them snap sticks like they wasn't nothing. Not only that they have one long kneck aside from holding them by the tail they will get your *** for sure!!! Not only that those guy are GRUMPY!!! Your braver than me. Lol
Well we don't have gater snappers but they are some big snapping turtles.

Status
Not open for further replies.