Trevor's first medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
tortoisenerd said:
Much better now! That's what I figured--a tummy ache. He did laps around his enclosure today. Happy as a clam with the re-arrangement we did. Made a ramp up and down from his log, so he was climbing all over. hehe Before that he was trying to climb the walls so we figured he needed some stimulation. Also made him a rock climbing pile and supervised he does ok. That little guy is quite the climber.

It was only the one day without eating, but his first ever. He's going good on weight (almost 90 grams) so I actually wouldn't worry until a few days. Thanks!

Kate, I am really happy that your little Trevor is back on track and doing good :)
It must be so cute to see him climbing the ramps and the pile of rocks :D.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Oh yeah he's been having a good time. I can't believe he actually slept under his log last night! We loved the ramp to the other side so we'd be able to see him under the log (enclosure against a wall), but he's not crazy about it. I guess we'll put it back the other way! He's so moody sometimes, but at the same time I love how much personality he has.

How is Hermy?

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
tortoisenerd said:
Oh yeah he's been having a good time. I can't believe he actually slept under his log last night! We loved the ramp to the other side so we'd be able to see him under the log (enclosure against a wall), but he's not crazy about it. I guess we'll put it back the other way! He's so moody sometimes, but at the same time I love how much personality he has.

How is Hermy?

I like moody tortoises :) Hermy is like that. Sometimes, he is all happy and he looks at me when I talk to him, other times, he ignores me (when he does that, I hand feed him Radichio :D, he is in a better mood after that).
Hermy is doing good :) he ate like a piglet today :D thanks for asking.
I am really glad Trevor is doing good, you must be really happy to see him full of energy :D

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
He was in food heaven today--microgreens (a store actually sells a mix of them for us!), dandelion, and some sprouts that I grew with some kale and arugula.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
The little prince slept through most of the day, and then his daddy woke him up, placed him in his warm hide to heat up his belly, and fed him! Spoiled little guy. I sure hope I'm doing a good job. :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.