TTPG 2015

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I'm going to make it this year.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
I'm still on the fence. I wrote a book for Russ, which was supposed to be released at the conference, but that is looking like it is up in the air at the moment. I might still come anyway. Just had a convo with my wife about it today. Fingers crossed.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Looking for flights now, and realizing that the conference is roughly a 26 min drive from the airport. Is there a shuttle? How do I get there from the airport?

turtlemanfla88

It is a long trip from Florida in November is it cold out there yet?. I hate cold weather except for hunting season.
I would love to see the conference and meet a lot of you in person.
See us all being caretakers of our hardshell friends in winter we stress being away from animals because if they get to cold. In Spring and Summer you have breeding and egg laying season. If we could hook up video montoring that I could watch my animals and check on them with my cell phone i might take the long trip. I would drive ,but I think i would fly which i do not like.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Looking for flights now, and realizing that the conference is roughly a 26 min drive from the airport. Is there a shuttle? How do I get there from the airport?
At a minimum a cab works, uber, or the hotel may have a shuttle with registration? I don't know Russ would. Also if you pin down your arrival. maybe there is the chance to coordinate with someone else flying in and sharing the ride.

Many ginat conferences have bulletin boards for this kind of thing. Maybe TTPG is not large enough for someone to do it.