Turtle the RedFoot has gone home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Just an update. Turtle the RF that I had been watching has gone home ( a couple of weeks ago) with her owner. He seemed very eager to do the right thing by her and I told him I would be checking up on her. He seemed genuine and surprised that she had grown so much and was now colorful and seemed happy. His statement was "You really saved her life." He added "I think when she was living with me she was living in the Ghetto". He assured me things will change and he had in his car a large tote with several bags of 'Mosser Lee' Sphargham moss. I sent him home with two bags of goodies for her including foods, and more moss. And a sheet of instructions, this forum address and the address for Turtletary.com and Redfoots.com Plus all my numbers so he can contact me if he needs anything-Yes even a sitter for her.
So I just want to thank everyone out here on the forum that helped me with her care and followed her story. Hopefully there will only be good updates on her from time to time.

A special thank you goes out to Terry K. for all his help and care.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Great. Hope it stays happy tort. You done good.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Good job Robyn - you are an angel....

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Really sounds positive that he will be improving her home life. Such wonderful news for Turtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.