TurtleSource.com

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
What I have been reading lately on him is that he's not really up on all the new better ways. However, not all bad either.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Are you asking about KK or Turtle Source?

Do a search in vender review for turtle source. You'll find what you need to know. Why buy from and outfit like that instead of directly from the breeder who knows the animals entire life history, and can answer your questions in detail about how the baby was started?

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
I’m not buying anytime soon, will be ready in about 3 to 4 years after we move to county .. from .29 to 2.49 acres, then I’d like to adopt/rescue/foster. We have only 1 baby sulcata now.

Salspi

Chicago
What I know about Turtle source is that they are great breeders. That’s all word of mouth stuff. I have no experience with them.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Just saw Kamp Kenan video, any info on these guys? They have beautiful set-ups.

~ They have been a customer of ours for years, never any problems. We have never purchased anything, however i have been to his location and it was very organized and clean. Mark is very active in the turtle & tortoise community and has a wealth of knowledge.

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
~ They have been a customer of ours for years, never any problems. We have never purchased anything, however i have been to his location and it was very organized and clean. Mark is very active in the turtle & tortoise community and has a wealth of knowledge.
great to know! Thank you! === again, as of now, I'd like to focus on rescue/fostering in the future, so i'm just lurking, asking questions and learning lol

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
great to know! Thank you!

~ Based on my experience with our aldabra breeding program and the hatchlings, there is a substantial difference when you are the seller -vs- the buyer. I can say that almost every one of our customers have been great to deal with, however when we are the buyers it is the same.