Update on 4 tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
I have been gone a long time, but that doesn't mean that my love for my tortoises has decreased...

First, I want to update a few pictures on my three that I had the last time I posted.

Yertle- Brazilian from Allegra
Yertle-march11.jpg

Uno- Brazilian from Allegra
uno-march11.jpg

Scuttle - Columbian from SoCal
scuttle-march11.jpg

triomarch11.jpg

And, now....

Lui - Columbian from Vicki at Tortoise Yard. She has some of the best Columbians I've ever seen. She had one that was brighter than both of my Brazilians. I wanted to get that one so bad, but she sold it before I cam back at the end of the show with my cash. I vended and sold only two geckos. I brought home less than I took up there. Oh well, this guy is worth it. I got the one I was meant to have, and I love him LOTS (even though my first choice was a different one).
Luimarch11-1.jpg

Luimarch11-2.jpg

allegraf

10 Year Member!
They all look fantastic! I'm glad you met with Vicky Hale, she is such a nice lady! Congrats on your newest addition.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
allegraf said:
They all look fantastic! I'm glad you met with Vicky Hale, she is such a nice lady! Congrats on your newest addition.

I've met her before and spoke to her the last time I vended at Dixie Reptile Show. That time I almost purchased one of her leopards. Her red foots are great, and you can definitely tell she loves her tortoises.

She said she sold you one of her best Brazilians she's ever hatched out. :)

I am still happy that I told her to sell that other Columbian if someone wanted it before I came back with cash I'm thrilled with the one I picked as my alternative. I mean, I sat there all day thinking about another tortoise, and had to get one even if that one sold. It took all day before it sold, but oh well. I told her it was fine to do so and not to hold him for me. Anyway... AHH so stoked! All four are going outside today, since I have the day off work and it's nice. I just need to do laundry first.

Status
Not open for further replies.