New Pictures of Newest Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
So before Domino was diagnosed with respiratory infection, I bought three more red foots. They are being housed separately, so no worries that Domino will pass on the infection.

Here they are! The first two are from Allegra.

Uno (named because he has one extra scute)
uno-oct1.jpg

uno-oct2.jpg

Yertle (because my boyfriend named him)
yertle-oct1.jpg

yertle-oct2.jpg

This guy is a northern from SoCal: Scuttle (named because he has tons of exta scutes)
scuttle-oct1.jpg

scuttle-oct2.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ah-h-h...another forum member with tortoise fever. Love those red babies!!

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Yvonne, I have many other reptiles, and my tortoises give me the most pleasure and enjoyment. Just watching them is peaceful.

Thanks, Isa.

Shelli

5 Year Member
Antigua West Indies
Wow you have an unusual assortment there,,, cute! I cant' wait to see Scuttle when he/she is older!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh my gosh Allegra's tortoises are busy this year. :p Beautiful new additions to your family. I hope Domino is feeling better. :)

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Shelli, it is an interesting assortment. Ha. I'm interested as well. He has so many scutes and is super cute. I couldn't turn him down.

Candy, thanks for the wishes upon Domino. Some days I see improvement, such as no mouth breathing, but other days not so much. I don't know what to do, and I don't want to do a third round of shots. It's not the money, but I don't know how safe it is to do so many days of shots. I have three left. I'm hoping for a miracle... His eyes are puffed closes, which I have an antibiotic ointment for, but it just makes his face oily and he hates it.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I hope Domino has a complete recovery. It's so frustrating when one of our little guys are sick. I wish they could tell us how we're doing with helping them.
Always nice to see some of Allegra's babies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey, I think I remember seeing two of them before! :D I love extra scutes. Can we please see a full top view of Scuttle?

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
Very nice they are so cute when they are small..they are beautiful as they get bigger!

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Allegra, they're doing great.

Terry, thank you. I'm hoping for the best. He had his last shot this morning. I will give him till the weekend and see what's up. Hopefully, he just needs a few days after the antibiotics.

Jacqui, You probably saw them. Ha I will try to get a picture of Scuttles back.

Sweetness, thanks! They're actually bigger than I thought would be. Scuttle was born in June, Uno in August, and Yertle in July. Uno is a tad smaller than Domino, and the other two are about the same size as he is, and he's 14 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.