update

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglove4bigtorts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northeastern USA
It has been a looooong time since I have posted. I moved to a new duplex and had to give up my tortoise garden, but not my tortoises! They are happy, healthy, growing like weeds, and the hungriest creatures I have ever known. They are about 2.5 yrs old and half been with me , what will be 2 years in April. They have wonderful personalities and seem to fine on a store-bought diet, though I still forage for wild greens, when I can. I still use TNT and Repashy veggie dust, as well as Ca with D3, and a vitamin supplement, but sparingly. They eat collards, kale, turnip, dandelion, chicory, escarole, spring mix, clover and mustard sprouts, grated winter squash, grated sweet potato, berries, lots of mixed mushrooms, optunia, figs, and romaine through the Winter. They are very bold now and seem content indoors. I do have a yard and will grow some edible weeds next Spring, but all is well. Hope everyone had a good Summer and you'll see more of me, once we get a computer:)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
good to hear, glad you still have them.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Can't wait for a pictorial update too. And some chameleon pics. Glad all is well with you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I been wondering what happened to you. Glad you didn't have to give up the tortoises.

Status
Not open for further replies.