Vet says Female already???

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
dmmj said:
Not unless he has psyhic powers, I would say he is making a wild guess.

Ha ha .... yup .... there is NO WAY to visually be accurate at this age . That is absurd!
Your Vet needs to be re schooled. I cant stand so called professionals making wild statements to the average layman. Whats this vets name ? I would get a new Vet!
JD~

bigred said:
dmmj said:
I got the latest BS and sarcasm detectors, I also got a stud finder, but it always goes off around me.

I must say that was a very good answer

Ummmm yup Red ... Or DJ is hiding a piece of copper in his pants! :p

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gran Pulse
Getting another veterinarian at this point is simply not an option. He is actually considered the best in Colorado. If you call a Animal Hospital and have a tortoise you will be referred to him. However, I will be making a call tomorrow to get some more info regarding this claim. I am just curious at this point. Maybe he has a reasonable explanation, who knows.

chase thorn said:
Its nowhere in the springs is it? lol

Nope

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
N2TORTS said:
dmmj said:
Not unless he has psyhic powers, I would say he is making a wild guess.

Ha ha .... yup .... there is NO WAY to visually be accurate at this age . That is absurd!
Your Vet needs to be re schooled. I cant stand so called professionals making wild statements to the average layman. Whats this vets name ? I would get a new Vet!
JD~

bigred said:
dmmj said:
I got the latest BS and sarcasm detectors, I also got a stud finder, but it always goes off around me.

I must say that was a very good answer

Ummmm yup Red ... Or DJ is hiding a piece of copper in his pants! :p

Ya I hate when he does that;)

Status
Not open for further replies.