Video Camera

Donna/Turbo

Location (City and/or State)
Banner Elk, NC
Sometimes you learn the hard way. I found Turbo flipped over in his water dish. He is fine. I don't know how long he was like that, but I work across the street and I come home for lunch to take him outside everyday for 1/2 hour. Any ways I want to get a wireless camera that will allow me to check on him through my phone while I am at work. Has anyone tried the Foscam FI8918WW wireless IP camera. It is only 59.00 at Best Buy. Let me know if you are using something else and like it. I use a samsung phone and a samsung tablet. Just can't spend a couple hundred on it. Thanks again for everyones help!!

20150304_191432.jpg

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
if you have a old working smart phone you can download a app to it and the same app to your current phone and set it up as a surveliance cam

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
You can use the samsungs to do the same. No need for another device. Leave that iThing in the drawer where it belongs! o_O

Donna/Turbo

Banner Elk, NC
You can use the samsungs to do the same. No need for another device. Leave that iThing in the drawer where it belongs! o_O

Lol you sound like my son. That is why I am using the Samsung as my phone now. He made me get rid of IPhone. But he can't take my MacBook Pro away. I haven't found a computer better!!

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
pfft! iSheep! If <insert a name here> jumped off of a cliff, would you?

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
I used an old iPhone and downloaded the app "presence" it works great. I can watch anytime I want and it also takes a short 30 second video every hour when there is motion and alerts me on my phone. You can change all those settings to different times, best part it was free!