Water bowl

Bear2023

Location (City and/or State)
USA Oklahoma
Does anybody know what the best kind of water bowl I can put in my box turtles, indoor enclosure? I have tried many things, but I’m not sure if they are good, what do you guys think is the best one? Any suggestions?

Bear2023

USA Oklahoma
Does anybody know what the best kind of water bowl I can put in my box turtles, indoor enclosure? I have tried many things, but I’m not sure if they are good, what do you guys think is the best one? Any suggestions?
I want one that she can soak in. But I need it to be safe.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Terra cotta plant saucers. Perfect size and depth. Many sizes for different size chelonians. Easy angle for getting in and out, shallow so they can't drown, and good traction for wet turtle or tortoise feet. Get four of them. Two large ones for water and two smaller ones for food. Remove the soiled one and immediately replace with a clean one. Then clean the dirty ones and let them sun dry. Its good to have extras because you will drop them at the most inconvenient times.

Bear2023

USA Oklahoma
I want one that you can soak in. But I need it to be safe.
Terra cotta plant saucers. Perfect size and depth. Many sizes for different size chelonians. Easy angle for getting in and out, shallow so they can't drown, and good traction for wet turtle or tortoise feet. Get four of them. Two large ones for water and two smaller ones for food. Remove the soiled one and immediately replace with a clean one. Then clean the dirty ones and let them sun dry. Its good to have extras because you will drop them at the most inconvenient times.
Thank you!

Bear2023

USA Oklahoma
Thank
Thanks! Are these okay to keep for food?

Attachments

• 04B2057D-35EC-4439-B844-E4E19BD878B1.jpeg
    04B2057D-35EC-4439-B844-E4E19BD878B1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3