Weird poop

Tumeera

Location (City and/or State)
Benoni
Hey guys so today my baby pooped and it's different from before. He's food and everything else is the same as before. Please let me know if this is normal and what it could be.

Attachments

• 20200413_203306.jpg
    20200413_203306.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
What kind of foods are u feeding? Looks like corn in there which is not good.. and prob lots of store bought greens.. looks a lil wet. Would add some more fiber(grass and weeds) to his diet and should firm it up

Tumeera

Benoni
It's wet cause I just scooped it out the soak. He doesn't eat corn. I feed him Romaine lettuce once a week when I give him calcium and vitamins. He gets grass daily and he's too small for hay so I ground it up and sprinkle it on his food. Also eats mustard greens and millet grass. Occasionally he has hibiscus flowers and leaves, strawberry and mulberry leaves with a slice of cucumber for improved hydration.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
It's wet cause I just scooped it out the soak. He doesn't eat corn. I feed him Romaine lettuce once a week when I give him calcium and vitamins. He gets grass daily and he's too small for hay so I ground it up and sprinkle it on his food. Also eats mustard greens and millet grass. Occasionally he has hibiscus flowers and leaves, strawberry and mulberry leaves with a slice of cucumber for improved hydration.
Could be urates in with his poop. Not positive. I havent seen that before..but im sure Tom will be along to help u out .

Tumeera

Benoni
I saw someone posted on the forum about their tort pooping with little seed like balls like that and they said it was undigested seeds probably from outside. It is autumn now where I live so it's very windy and substances from trees etc are flying everywhere, maybe he ate something like that? Because other than his poop he is behaving as normal

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I wouldnt be worried about it. As long as hes eating and behaving normally