What is this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stev0623

5 Year Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is.

Best of luckin the future!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Oh, Tyler:

I'm so very sorry that you've lost Tebow. Its always hard when one of our animals dies, but especially so when you've been nursing them and trying your darndest to get them well.

R.I.P., Tebow!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I am very sorry for your loss :(

I know Tom will have some available in a couple of months that will be well started and healthy. In my opinion, it would be worth the wait to know that you don't have to go through this heartache again.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, just wanted to say sorry about tebow. i had something like this happen to me too! i got a letter from vet. stating he was sick when i got my pancake(momo). little momo past too. i did get another one sent to me because i couldnt get the guy to give back my money. got a new tort. and he was sick too! he is heathly now but , please get a letter from vet & sent it back to where you got tebow. it doesn't hurt to try. again sorry about tebow. lindy

TebowHammer

5 Year Member
Georgia
Thank you guys for your kind words and genuine sympathy.

We actually got lucky and found out that Tyler from TortoiseSupply had some extra juvenile Sulcatas for sale. We've heard nothing but good things about him and his company and we're eagerly awaiting the arrival of our next tort tomorrow!

It's like when our family dog passed away some years back...

It takes the sting away from losing a pet when you find another one. Tebow's place will never be taken. He will always have a special place in our hearts. When you care for something that much it's hard to get over it.

But we hope and pray that this new one will take the sting away. Besides...we've discovered a passion that both of us share together...tortoises!!

I fear that this is only the beginning of what will be a lifetime of tortoise pets! :)

P.S. I will definitely start a new thread with some pics of our new tort at some point tomorrow. Dammit!! I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
So sorry about Tebow...

Tyler is a great guy, and his torts are healthy and raised right. I think you will be very happy with your new one. I'm really glad to hear that you'll be sticking around and that you and your fiance are both "into" it. It creates some difficulty when your significant other doesn't understand the fascination. My wife is fairly tolerant of my craziness, but she'd much rather have 20 horses than 20 tortoises.

Status
Not open for further replies.