What Should I Do? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyKae

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Garden Grove
One day my brother brought home 4 tortoise unexpectedly (got it from somebody else who had to move) and i have been taking care of them and gotten pretty attached to them after a year but now that i have moved into a apartment i do not have a big backyard space for them and pets aren't allowed.

As much as i don’t want to, i need to give them away ASAP but not quite sure where and what the process is. Please Help.

Orange County, CA

Thank You
SpeedyKae

SPEEDY
IMG_20111026_123939.jpg

IMG_20111026_124044.jpg

BULLY
IMG_20111026_124158.jpg

IMG_20111026_123902.jpg

LADY
IMG_20111026_125532.jpg

IMG_20111026_125600.jpg

BABY
IMG_20111026_125452.jpg

IMG_20111026_125505.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Speedykae:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name?

Well, as you know, it is illegal to sell them, but it is quite ok to give them away. There are many desert tortoise lovers here on the forum. I'm moving your thread to the "adoptions" section of our forum and hopefully someone will contact you about the tortoises. If you were closer to me, I would take them in a minute!! I love desert tortoises and the females are very scarce.

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
SpeedyKae said:
One day my brother brought home 4 tortoise unexpectedly (got it from somebody else who had to move) and i have been taking care of them and gotten pretty attached to them after a year but now that i have moved into a apartment i do not have a big backyard space for them and pets aren't allowed.

As much as i don’t want to, i need to give them away ASAP but not quite sure where and what the process is. Please Help.

Orange County, CA

Thank You
SpeedyKae

SPEEDY

BULLY

LADY

BABY

R u korean? Cuz isee korean news papers im also korean. U sure hav alot of big cute tortoises

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I would be happy to foster them for you for a while ... then when you get a bigger place you could have them back. :)

SpeedyKae

5 Year Member
Garden Grove
cyyoung749 said:
R u korean? Cuz isee korean news papers im also korean. U sure hav alot of big cute tortoises

I sure am :] thank you thank you :D

kimber_lee_314 said:
I would be happy to foster them for you for a while ... then when you get a bigger place you could have them back. :)

Oo darn.. that would have been awesome.. could have been few years down the line though. only if you read this post sooner.
but i found someone who promised to take great care of my babies. thanks for the thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.