MyGreekTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Ireland
Hey. I live in Ireland so due to the climate I’m unable to house my tortoise outdoors. I’ve come aware that the current substrate I’ve just bought isn’t suitable (pet shop recommendations, should’ve known better on my part). I’ve had my tortoise for less than a year and she (I use this pronoun, unsure of the gender) is nearly two years old so still relatively small. She’s a Greek tortoise. What kind of substrate is best for her and available in Ireland? Thanks.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hey. I live in Ireland so due to the climate I’m unable to house my tortoise outdoors. I’ve come aware that the current substrate I’ve just bought isn’t suitable (pet shop recommendations, should’ve known better on my part). I’ve had my tortoise for less than a year and she (I use this pronoun, unsure of the gender) is nearly two years old so still relatively small. She’s a Greek tortoise. What kind of substrate is best for her and available in Ireland? Thanks.
Hello and welcome. This thread contains all the substrate info along with lots of other helpful info: