Wheat grass

Romeo Serback

Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Is there a limit of how much my leopard can eat wheat grass? I do vary her diet, but can this be a daily staple?

Attachments

• 20180820_165631.jpg
    20180820_165631.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 27

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Leopards, like Sulcatas, are “grass eaters” right? IMHO, seems like feeding this daily is a “good thing” - as is other normal garden grass and weeds and flowers and leaves.

The limit might be the expense.

Romeo Serback

New Jersey
W
Leopards, like Sulcatas, are “grass eaters” right? IMHO, seems like feeding this daily is a “good thing” - as is other normal garden grass and weeds and flowers and leaves.

The limit might be the expense.
Well, the expense is five dollars down the drain because she was dancing and picking all around it to get to the dandelions and weeds. Lol I guess I have to wait until she gets older and just buy a tray that's good for 2-3 clippings.

Romeo Serback

New Jersey
Yeah...just stick with the grass and weeds and other edibles that Leopards enjoy.
Will do. Off topic, I went all the way back in time to 2007 and I am reading EVERY post and will work my way to the present. I find that there was so much bad information and confusion regarding care, lighting, substrate, glass vs plastic enclosures, humidity vs no humidity, and I find it very humorous. It took Yvonne about 12-15 posts to make her first comment. I'm waiting to see when Tom and the regulars make their debut. I'm really enjoying this trip in time. Lol