Where are you going?

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Anthropomorphism, I can't help myself even though cognitively, I know better. Look at it this way; If you aren't a dimwit or a fruitbasket on heavy meds, talking to your pets and inferring responses can be healthy companionship.....now don't let them start telling you to do bad things, or good things come to think of it!.....that's fruit basket stuff...seek help, quickly please! LOL, not funny but funny.

So much for my talking to animals......

This morning, I was running late for a change. I was trying to pack, get an antenna that Kerry assembled in my kitchen last w/e into the back of the truck, take the trash to the curb, shave, make my bed, take a shower,.... Poor Matilda did not get weighed today.

So I'm rolling out the door, having changed her water and placing a fresh strawberry, giving her a 36hr food supply in my mind anyway, not varied, but she'll live.....and I turn to look at her and she has this;

Where are you going? HOW ABOUT ME is that all I get?????

I nodded, got the red bag out of the fridge and plopped a bunch of "wormage" in front of her.....she blushed gratefully.....

where ru going.jpg

Come on, it's a cool word.....(my boss hates "word smiths" and it pisses him off to no end and if you don't know how to light your boss on fire, or are afraid to, you do not know freedom)

TheLastGreen

Location (City and/or State)
Johannesburg
Anthropomorphism, I can't help myself even though cognitively, I know better. Look at it this way; If you aren't a dimwit or a fruitbasket on heavy meds, talking to your pets and inferring responses can be healthy companionship.....now don't let them start telling you to do bad things, or good things come to think of it!.....that's fruit basket stuff...seek help, quickly please! LOL, not funny but funny.

So much for my talking to animals......

This morning, I was running late for a change. I was trying to pack, get an antenna that Kerry assembled in my kitchen last w/e into the back of the truck, take the trash to the curb, shave, make my bed, take a shower,.... Poor Matilda did not get weighed today.

So I'm rolling out the door, having changed her water and placing a fresh strawberry, giving her a 36hr food supply in my mind anyway, not varied, but she'll live.....and I turn to look at her and she has this;

Where are you going? HOW ABOUT ME is that all I get?????

I nodded, got the red bag out of the fridge and plopped a bunch of "wormage" in front of her.....she blushed gratefully.....

View attachment 341985

Come on, it's a cool word.....(my boss hates "word smiths" and it pisses him off to no end and if you don't know how to light your boss on fire, or are afraid to, you do not know freedom)
Lol, I had the same situation this morning. For the first time in many months I skipped one nights feeding for my tort, this morning I fed him mushrooms, but I think he wanted earthworms20220318_074825.jpg
(This is the face of disappointment)