Why do you love TFO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snapper925

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Joliet,IL
Ill start,

It is loaded with great info for all species. Everyone on here is very friendly and welcoming and whenever I have a question it usually takes no longer then ten minutes to get a answer from someone!

This site has.became addicting :p

LuvmyGreenSon

5 Year Member
Because of all the knowledge and great people! :D

and it is insanely addicting ...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
So many different reasons. Sometimes its like a train wreck and I just can't look away. Other times its a sounding board to ask about new theories or ideas and get advice from people who have experience with things that I do not. Other times its a way to introduce and share new concepts and methodologies that I have discovered. Often its just nice to chat about tortoises with other weirdos like me who "get it".

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
Snapper925 said:
Ill start,

It is loaded with great info for all species. Everyone on here is very friendly and welcoming and whenever I have a question it usually takes no longer then ten minutes to get a answer from someone!

PPL r so cool on here i love it and yes its addicting lol How is your sulcata doing??

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Because it's active!!! Among other things.
I'm not addicted at allllllllll:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I like it because it gives me a link to the outside world. I only have two main interests in life, Cactus and turtles. No one that I know around me shares that interest, so I don't get to talk much to live people and what interests me most.

You, my friends...are a captive audience!!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
up to date info.. people willing to share, help, and not just about Torts/turts. Its a family..
I told my sister,, that god forbid something should happen to me.. to come here and post, and homes would be found for my guys if needed..

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
Tom said:
So many different reasons. Sometimes its like a train wreck and I just can't look away. Other times its a sounding board to ask about new theories or ideas and get advice from people who have experience with things that I do not. Other times its a way to introduce and share new concepts and methodologies that I have discovered. Often its just nice to chat about tortoises with other weirdos like me who "get it".

I love that about you guys ;)

Snapper925

5 Year Member
Joliet,IL
matt581 said:
Snapper925 said:
Ill start,

PPL r so cool on here i love it and yes its addicting lol How is your sulcata doing??

She is doing very good!:)
She eats like a little big, her curates are starting to become more clear then when I first got her, and she loves to be outside and graze :D

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
Snapper925 said:
matt581 said:
Snapper925 said:
Ill start,

She is doing very good!:)
She eats like a little big, her curates are starting to become more clear then when I first got her, and she loves to be outside and graze :D

That's so good for her! Shes really lucky she got a good home now i was so shocked after them pics on CL:(

shelber10

10 Year Member!
long island NY
i love seeing other peoples tortoises and i love the help people give if you have a problem with your tortoises thiers a lot of knowledgable people at this forum

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
I have learned so much from this site, it really is amazing. I can spend hours a day reading through old threads and looking at peoples pictures. It's nice to have somewhere to go for this knowledge. After all, I think we all want happy, healthy torts!

That and I'm sick of the looks and comments I get from my friends (including my husband), "sigh, is this about the turtle again!" ;)
I can't help it and you guys understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.