Worming

TaraMaiden

Location (City and/or State)
Nottinghamshire UK
I'm trying to behave, Ray. And it's very, very hard.
You're a person after my own heart...! A motto I got out of a Christmas cracker once, (and kept stuck on my fridge for years!) read, "Setting a good example to children, takes all the fun out of middle age!" I LIVE by that!

@Tom please know, I hang onto your every word. AFAIAC, you're an old hand with priceless experience. Big respect.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You're a person after my own heart...! A motto I got out of a Christmas cracker once, (and kept stuck on my fridge for years!) read, "Setting a good example to children, takes all the fun out of middle age!" I LIVE by that!

@Tom please know, I hang onto your every word. AFAIAC, you're an old hand with priceless experience. Big respect.
OLD??? I'm not THAT old...

I haven't said it for a few years, but it bears repeating now. There are a lot of people on this forum who know as much or more than I do. I just have a louder mouth and a more confrontational personality than they do. I keep waiting for that maturity and softness that is supposed to kick in with old age...

TaraMaiden

Nottinghamshire UK
I doubt very much our paths will ever cross, geographically speaking, @Tom , you being States-side of the pond, but - I'm ALSO a Dog Behaviourist!
OLD??? I'm not THAT old...
I meant Old as in 'wise' not 'old' as in 'decrepit'..!😁
...I just have a louder mouth and a more confrontational personality than they do. I keep waiting for that maturity and softness that is supposed to kick in with old age...
We're singing off the same hymn-sheet...!