Would you be Proud to use this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermosh

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, AZ
I really do not have a issue with it as long as its done in a manner that is not endangering or exploiting a species.

Smithen

5 Year Member
Cincinnati Ohio
I have non problem with it as long as the animal passed naturally. I am actually a tradisional hunter useing only blackpowder rifles and longbows. I have a few good friends who have actually made hunting bags with snapping turtle shells and powder and shot holders made from turtle shells. Each of which were found while we were out in the woods so were not taken from a live animal.

Tyler

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Smithen said:
I have non problem with it as long as the animal passed naturally. I am actually a tradisional hunter useing only blackpowder rifles and longbows. I have a few good friends who have actually made hunting bags with snapping turtle shells and powder and shot holders made from turtle shells. Each of which were found while we were out in the woods so were not taken from a live animal.

Tyler

I, too, prefer traditional hunting...use a modern Turkish style recurve bow (and am looking into a black-powder rifle, although, as my dominant eye is my left, I have fewer options to choose from, unless I have one custom-made).

Good to see another here willing to "hunt the hard way" (as Howard Hill used to phrase it. :))

Smithen

5 Year Member
Cincinnati Ohio
Terry Allan Hall said:
Smithen said:

Tyler

I, too, prefer traditional hunting...use a modern Turkish style recurve bow (and am looking into a black-powder rifle, although, as my dominant eye is my left, I have fewer options to choose from, unless I have one custom-made).

Good to see another here willing to "hunt the hard way" (as Howard Hill used to phrase it. :))

In my opinion its the only good way to hunt, other ways are just too easy. If you are interested in Blackpowder here is a good forum that I am on, very helpful and friendly people just like on here.

http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/index.php?

Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.