Y'all's opinions on pipe tobacco?

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby
My thoughts are, expensive, it stinks, makes you stink, stains your teeth and will ultimately give you health issues., What's the benefits?

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Does the cool factor count. I totally kidding. There are no benefits really...

Kyle

I grew up with smoking parents, Part of the reason Mom passed at an early age and Dad didn't quit until 8 years ago after a quadruple bypass. I've never smoked nor will I

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Yeah my dad's a smoker. And my grandpa it's a nasty habit and the smell is gross sticks to everything . the smoke will lessen your sense of smell too.

Kyle

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
If you are looking for another dangerous fashion accessory how about a Penny Farthing? At least chicks dig that.

tumblr_nhjr4x6Lp91qf6o97o1_500.jpg

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Pipes can be cool, I have a pipe collection. Here it is, pipe 3.jpg pipe 2.jpg pipe 1.jpg I got this one in 1967, it was made in Italy but purchased in Northwest Florida. Also like your new hat, Most people don't know that the Bowler was the most popular hat in the American West during the mid 1800s.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Oh ok, I just like how the pipes look and it sounds relaxing to smoke pipes versus cigarettes :(

All a person is required to have to acquire lung cancer are lungs..if you have lungs a person can get lung cancer simply by breathing. If you have cancer genes a person is fated for cancer, regardless if ever a cigarette or pipe used..

If you are a person who is easily addicted to substance or an addictive personality then perhaps pick up a different past time. Some folks can smoke once or twice a day or simply every so often and it is not a big deal..but some quickly become a slave to a habit or behavior and can not imagine having control over the activity...we each know our own inner self...so if you are someone who can remain in control then I don't see the harm in an occasional smoke of a cigarette or pipe...afterall, a seared steak also is cancer causing if the same guidelines are followed...

If you are grown..your choice.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
what about vaping? I'm not really a fan of that but it seems to be safer. Do they have pipe Vapors?

RayRay

5 Year Member
central texas
All a person is required to have to acquire lung cancer are lungs..if you have lungs a person can get lung cancer simply by breathing. If you have cancer genes a person is fated for cancer, regardless if ever a cigarette or pipe used..

If you are a person who is easily addicted to substance or an addictive personality then perhaps pick up a different past time. Some folks can smoke once or twice a day or simply every so often and it is not a big deal..but some quickly become a slave to a habit or behavior and can not imagine having control over the activity...we each know our own inner self...so if you are someone who can remain in control then I don't see the harm in an occasional smoke of a cigarette or pipe...afterall, a seared steak also is cancer causing if the same guidelines are followed...

If you are grown..your choice.

Oxygen itself the birth catalyst of life causes cancer lol. Its why antioxidants are called that because every living thing needs to fix the damage done by oxygen the very thing scientist believe gave us life.

Also its a good thing I like my steaks rare lol.