You've Got Mail!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats. They look good. Can't believe they both were in that box though. It looks too small for them both to have been in it.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Congrats. They look good. Can't believe they both were in that box though. It looks too small for them both to have been in it.

Yeah, I made that comment on the video. My only issue, I would of liked to seen them in their own containers. I've seen hatchlings and yearlings lose eyes when shipped together, but these made it just fine.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Sorry Lisa! I really wasn't planning on getting any until I spoke with him and then I got some pics. Kind of liked what I saw for the price. I would of definitely done the split if I would of known you were interested.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Sorry Lisa! I really wasn't planning on getting any until I spoke with him and then I got some pics. Kind of liked what I saw for the price. I would of definitely done the split if I would of known you were interested.
The two you have, what hatch years are they? I know he has 14, 15, and 16.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Omg!!!! Absolutely adorable!!!!!! Congratulations!!!Why did I not know about box turtles before ordering mine???!!! Of course I love my RFs but having few "boxies".... running around my garden... ahhhh!
I love my redfoot, but box turtles will always be my favorites!

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
It looks like the new growth is coming in nice and bright.

Yes, I thought so too PJay. All indications seem to point to a female at this point. My other one from this video is dark growth. It's going to be a dark shell with probably some very light specs. I'll post a pic.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
The light colored was a 2014 and the dark one was a 2015 but I think it's pretty small. Could of been one of the 2016 or it's a smaller one of the 2015
Seriously????!!! You mean to say that even just one of them can be like... 2 yrs old????? I had no idea they'd be that small!!!