2 Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
A teenager brings her new boyfriend home to meet her parents. They're appalled by his haircut, his tattoos, his piercings.

Later, the girl's mom says, "Dear, he doesn't seem to be a very nice boy."

"Oh, please, Mom!" says the daughter. "If he wasn't nice, would he be doing 500 hours of community service?"

A little girl goes to a pet shop and asks "Excuthe me do you have any widdle wabbits?" The shop keepers heart melts.He gets down on his knees so that he is on her level and says,"Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft, fuffy, bwack wabbit, or one like that widdle bwown one over there. .?"
The little girl blushes, rocks on her heels,puts her hands on her knees,leans forward and whispers . . . " I dont wealy fink my pyfon gives a phuc

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
HAHAHAHAHAHA! The second one killed me.

The first one is too close to home. In another 10 years that will be my daughter...

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, you are funny good jokes. how do you catch a unique rabbitt? you unique up on him. how do you catch a tame rabbitt? Tame way! those joke came from a little girl next door. see ya, lindy

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
LOL! Make me glad I have boys! Their old mom is the one that likes tats and reptiles HaaHa :)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Haha those are great :D
(poor rabbit ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.