Jordan

5c9e67167615e4448d8c1efdfca5ef2c.jpg

The tortoise and the hare. :p

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
View attachment 193326
I went to my local zoo 2 years ago and I found these guys. I didn't even know what they were 2 years ago lol. but know I do!
(My zoo isn't like most. It's a rescue sanctuary for animals)

At least there is a zoo. ;) Here in Jordan there isn't one. :( The reason? Well, I was told that they are too costly. :(

Bee62

Germany
Who will be boss?

(Author unknown)

When the first body was created, all parts wanted to be the boss.

The brain said, "Since I manage everything and get thinking, I should be boss!"

The feet said, "Because I want to put people where they want to go and put them in a place where the wishes of the brain can be done, I should become a boss!"

The hands said, "Since we all have to do work and earn the money to keep you alive, we should be boss!"

The eyes said, "Because we have to be careful and tell you where dangers lurk, we should be boss!"

So it was with the heart, the ears, the lungs - and finally the asshole announced and demanded to be boss. All parts of the body laughed horribly about the thought that an asshole could be boss. The asshole was so annoying that it locked itself and refused to continue to function. Soon the brain had a fever, his eyes ached and ached, his feet failed to serve, his hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs fought for their lives. Then everyone asked the brain to give in and make the asshole to the boss.

And so it happened!

All the other parts did the work; But the asshole just came around and gave a lot of ****.

Moral: As a boss you do not need to be a head, but only an asshole.

https://www.google.de/search?client...ved=0ahUKEwi2_YCv3MzQAhXIF5oKHdnzDJcQ1QIIeygE

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
For some random reason whenever I hear the term mothership I think of the 80's miniseries "V". Anybody else remember that one?

Attachments

• 1480767595603.jpg
    1480767595603.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 24

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
funny-pictures-how-we-blocked-people-in-the-1980s.jpg

We've always been able to block people. ;)