A TFO Thanksgiving

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
Happy Thanksgiving all. I am thankful for a four day weekend and that I don't have to cook this year. Should be interesting though since my dad's girlfriend is cooking. She is a bit older than I, but has kids younger than mine. If he marries this woman he will have step children still in school and also be a great grandfather. My youngest son's girlfriend recently revealed they are expecting, so I will be a grandma. Definitely having mixed feelings on that, but thankful everyone is happy and healthy.

phebe121

Ooh that is the worst!! I live off all a seltzer when I get a cold... and of its my stomach I'm just a huge baby (and I have bad acid reflux so...)

I have acid reflux to i have everything vicks came out with lol

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sorry to all the folks without electricity today due to the storm. :(

I am at my youngest daughter's place. My three youngest have prepared the meal, which should be done in about a half an hour. Missing my hubby and my oldest son, but so thankful for the rest of them being able to gather.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Yay, Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful in all things and for all things for that is the will of my Father.

Levi isn't as thankful today. It's 44F degrees out...so back into the 80F box he goes! (No worries...he came inside for a soak and Mazuri meal earlier. For that he was thankful ;) )

1127141154f.jpg 1127141154g.jpg 1127141155a.jpg

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
It's nice and warm ( sorry) in So. California so all of the Redfoots had a special meal and are outside getting sprayed down frequently.
In a little while, we will go to my sisters and celebrate with family.
Wishing all of you a safe and happy day :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I didn't have to set the table. Living alone, I can eat out of the pots off the stove. However, I did dish up a nice plate of turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing and candied yams (on a paper plate) and took it into my bedroom so I could sit in my recliner and read while I ate.

Man 0 man, can I ever make a mess in the kitchen.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
It's nice and warm ( sorry) in So. California so all of the Redfoots had a special meal and are outside getting sprayed down frequently.
In a little while, we will go to my sisters and celebrate with family.
Wishing all of you a safe and happy day :)
It's 20 by me... you guys are too toasty! ;P;)

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Oky, got to check out!
upload_2014-11-27_16-12-3.jpeg

images