B grade torts?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Thanks. She has an awesome personality. Very docile, and does not get picked on by the others. It seems the males don't even really try and breed with her. They just let her be part of the group. She has never laid eggs before. So she has some sort of internal issues causing her not to develop any follicles. But none the less she is heavy and super healthy.

cyan

10 Year Member!
Georgia
Here is my B grade, Percy. Or "Sir Percy" as he is called by his friends! He has had his issues but has the most personality of all of my torts. He was a causality of being wild caught but has overcome his injury and is thriving now. I wouldn't take anything for my special boy!
IMAG2089-1.jpg

Blgreek08

5 Year Member
Beaver Falls, Pa
Awe that looks painful! But he is still a little cutie. Does that affect him eating?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TortForum mobile app

cyan

10 Year Member!
Georgia
The injury is almost 2 years old now and his beak is slowly growing and improving. The jaw is missing bone but is still getting stronger. He did have trouble eating in the beginning but now he eats great. He has just recently discovered he can eat the plants in his enclosure and is very proud of it!
IMAG2500-1-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.