Australian Shepherd cattle dog mix
Cat
2 leopard tortoises
2 Burmese black mountain tortoises
6 rats
2 Ohio toads
2 Sonoran desert toads
:-D
Oh I don't want to forget the husband, the teenage daughter and 3 year old granddaughter....LOL

HAHAHA HAHAHA

Destben

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
2 English bulldogs
Great Pyrenees Burmese mountain dog mix
Standard poodle
Australian Shepherd cattle dog mix
Cat
2 leopard tortoises
2 Burmese black mountain tortoises
6 rats
2 Ohio toads
2 Sonoran desert toads
:-D
Oh I don't want to forget the husband, the teenage daughter and 3 year old granddaughter....LOL

HAHAHA HAHAHA
WOW!! I don't think I could handle that many! You guys must have super powers or something lol.

MrMarg&me

Temecula California
We have two dogs- Stella: a mix of German Shorthair Pointer, Boxer and Great Dane. 8 years. Adopted from a rescue 8 years
in June.
Howard: an Australian Cattle Dog like yours but red. He is 6 months old and was given to us in January.
two guinea pigs- Emilio: adopted from a rescue. We have had him 3 years, unsure of his age.
Mario: 3 years. Purchased as a companion for Emilio.
three three toed box turtles- Marg: we rescued from a lady that kept him on concrete with a margarine lid for water.
Lois: purchased a year ago yesterday.
Pearl: adopted last summer from the San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Society.
And then our pond with our fish. The whole system is like a huge pet because we must care for it constantly and arrange for someone to check on it if we are away!

Destben

Kansas
We have two dogs- Stella: a mix of German Shorthair Pointer, Boxer and Great Dane. 8 years. Adopted from a rescue 8 years
in June.
Howard: an Australian Cattle Dog like yours but red. He is 6 months old and was given to us in January.
two guinea pigs- Emilio: adopted from a rescue. We have had him 3 years, unsure of his age.
Mario: 3 years. Purchased as a companion for Emilio.
three three toed box turtles- Marg: we rescued from a lady that kept him on concrete with a margarine lid for water.
Lois: purchased a year ago yesterday.
Pearl: adopted last summer from the San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Society.
And then our pond with our fish. The whole system is like a huge pet because we must care for it constantly and arrange for someone to check on it if we are away!
I wish I had a support system like that lol I travel for work so I'm on my own and pet sitters are expensive!

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
I don't know how you do it! As it is I'm getting up at 5 am to take care of mine before work lol. that not including getting up every 2 hours to turn Remy's heating pad back on (stupid safety shut of lol) and one nightly feed.

I board the horses, the dogs have a routine which helps and a fenced yard with a doggy door. the turtles are hibernating now, and the smaller pets are easy.

Destben

Kansas
He was about 6 grams when I got him then when we went to the vet he had lost one gram. Now he’s 7 grams so he seems to be healthy. He still comes to the office with me because he isn’t quite weaned yet (still at least has another week) and I was told he won’t be able to regulate his temperatures good till he’s about 20g. So until then he’s stuck with me like glue, but it seems to suit him and he’s starting to enjoy cuddles and pets.

Destben

Kansas
With all of the constant care he has received Remy will be a very tame companion mouse. I look forward to reading about his future adventures with you. He is very cute with his hedgehog comforter.
I hope so! I just hope he doesn't change once he matures I hear they get territorial, but I also heard they aren't that bad if you don't invade their space.